Sudan: Post-Sanctions Banking Opportunities
Menas Associates and Pinsent Masons — in association with FDI Sudan Initiative — would be delighted if you could join us for a small high-level workshop on the banking opportunities in Sudan now that US sanctions have been lifted.
Places are initially limited to one guest per firm so acceptance will be on a ‘first-come first-serve’ basis.
The workshop will be followed by a sandwich lunch. See below for the order of events.
10.30 - Registration, tea and coffee
11.00 - Introduction
- Akshai Fofaria– Pinsent Masons
- Michael Thomas – chairman, FDI Sudan Initiative
11.10 - Sudan's new political landscape: introducing the Government of National Accord
- H.E. Prof Ibrahim Ghandoor - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Banking sector opportunities following the lifting of US sanctions
- H.E. Abdelrahman Dirar - State Minister of Finance and National Economy
- liBadreldin Mahmoud - Former Minister of Finance and National Economy
12.15 - Q&A
12.30 - Sandwich lunch